Bridging Cultures for Better Business
Build cross-cultural capability and work with Asian and Caucasian peers better
It's child's play - join us in the sandpit
Tri-Workshop Series - Tuesday 4, 11 and 18 November 2014Timing - Meet at 7.30 am for breakfast, then workshop 8.00 - 10.00 am each day
Cost - AUD$385 per person for 6 hours of learning, discussion and skill development, plus a copy of Stepping Up
Facilitator - Pamela Young, author of Stepping Up, Managing Director of growthcurv
In these 3 two-hour workshops sessions, playmates will:
- Understand what having 'cross-cultural capability' means
- Explore cultures in their own networks - at work, in their communities and at home
- Share cultural understanding with Asian and Caucasian peers
- Use real-time cases to discover the value of diversity of thought
- Learn to be more successful in Asia
Learning outcomes include:
- Identify cultures influencing employees, communities, friends and family and learn to work with them more effectively.
- Understand culture change frameworks and adapt behaviours that limit the participation and performance of your people.
- Understand everyday challenges and know how to let go of assumptions that are holding you back in the Asia region.
- All workshop playmates will receive a copy of Stepping Up and know how to interpret and use its research and tools.
Join this series of 3 x learning sessions and boost your cross-cultural capability now!
- Venue: A Sydney venue is to be confirmed
Bookings and inquiries